Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Letter L Books


Top 5 Ll Books



1) Lion's Speedy Sauce
















Such a fun book! Comes with a seven-track CD with an audio version of the story! We have a lot of "cd" books but this one is great because the lion "roars" when it is times to turn the page! And right now it's half off!! Only $4.00! 


















Sweet book on getting to bed with out all the drama ;) Children will relate to Baby Llama's need for comfort, as much as parents will appreciate Mama Llama's reassuring message.





















I really cannot say enough good things about this book! My boss gave this to me as a gift right after I had Hudson. From the first time I read it to him it has been a favorite in our home. It is now Hampton's favorite bed time book and I'm certain a year from now it will be Palmers as well. 















I love books that make kids want to hold and touch them! Great sensory book and keeps kids entertained! The boys loved counting the ladybugs! 




















When you have three kids all under the age of four and who have a hard time understanding the words "be quiet"... going to the library can be a disaster.  This was a really cute book to talk about how to act in the library! We are big Lion fans so the boys always enjoying "roaring!" 

So far these have been my favorite "L" books to use!! Would love any other suggestions if you have come across another good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment