Thursday, September 4, 2014

Mini Sessions

Christmas Mini Sessions...

So, I will be making a trip to Texas here soon! Probably late October, early November! Would love to do some Christmas pictures for anyone who needs them done! Here are the details:

Cost: pay what you want! Is that not the best "tis the season" news ever?!

Whats the catch: you come to me ;) I travel so much going back and forth around the DFW trying to see friends and family I just cant add anymore travel... especially since I"m already driving a bus with the three kids in it over 900 miles.

Also, I most likely will not have any props so feel free to bring your own ideas! Sessions will be 15-20 minutes! Really, the goal is to get that one awesome picture that you will want to use for your cards or hang above the mantel! I'll send you either a disc or flash drive (whichever you prefer) with about 10 edited pictures that you can print/post anywhere. Now, most of you know you always get more than that because I  can never narrow it down to just 10 but...just to be on the safe side I always say 10!

All I will have is my camera, a couple lenses, and I wont be pregnant!!!

Oh and for all you GA people, same applies to you! I'm available Sunday evenings only...starting now!!







No comments:

Post a Comment