Friday, June 14, 2013

a new adventure


It was a little over a week before our Hudson would be turning two when Danny, my sweet hubby, called me in the middle of  his work day. "Thats odd," I thought, Danny never calls for no reason, it just isn't his style and if you know me at all, you know I'm no phone talker...especially in the middle of the day. I knew the moment I heard, Jack Johnson's "Angel"  (danny's ringtone), that something was up and thankfully the Lord had given me a hunch that it was about another interview. I calmed my nerves...

"Hey honey..." as I answered the phone ,holding our 6 month old like a football, "whats up?"

"I got a job offer...in Atlanta"

{breath in,breath out}

And here we are, almost 6 months later... settling in quiet nicely in our little suburban home just North of Atlanta. We moved here with blindfolds on,  not knowing a soul within an 800 mile radius, we moved here in faith knowing and trusting that the Lord has big plans for our little family of four here in Kennesaw, Georgia. So, this is my attempt to keep anyone whose interested on our lives here while we  make new friends, raise two under two, and transform our home as well as our hearts.;)

cheers to the start of something new...
amber

No comments:

Post a Comment